- /HOW TO CHANGE YOUR SETTINGS
HOW DO I OPT OUT OF COOKIES?
You can manage the cookies that you allow on your computer through the internet browser that you use. You can also ask to be alerted every time a cookie is offered. There are instructions on how to manage your cookies using the most popular internet browsers below:
Find out which internet browser you use
- On a PC: click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘About’
- On an Apple Mac: click on the Apple menu and select ‘About’ (make sure the browser is open)
Opting out of cookies in Internet Explorer
- Choose ‘Tools’
- Click on ‘Internet Options’
- Click the ‘Privacy’ tab
- Move the slider to choose your settings
- For more detailed privacy settings click on ‘Advanced’
Opting out of cookies in Safari
- Choose ‘Preferences’ from Safari menu
- Select ‘Security’
- Cookie settings are shown
- Choose your settings
Opting out of cookies in Google Chrome
As a default, Google Chrome allows all cookies. You can manage the behaviour of first-party and third-party cookies or even block them completely.
- Click on the ‘Tools’ menu
- Select ‘Options’
- Click the ‘Under the Bonnet’ tab
- Find the ‘Privacy’ section
- Click ‘Content settings’
- Click the ‘Cookie settings’ tab and choose your settings
Opting out of cookies in Mozilla Firefox
You can configure which sites are allowed to set cookies, how long to keep them for, and view and manage your existing cookies.
- Click on ‘Menu’, then ‘Options’
- Select ‘Privacy’
- Select ‘Cookies’
- Choose your settings
Opting out of cookies in AOL
- From the AOL toolbar, select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Internet Options’
- Select ‘Use your Internet Explorer Settings to set advanced browser options’
- Select the ‘Privacy’ tab
- Select ‘Advanced’
- Deselect override automatic cookie handling button
Choose your settings Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 1 year.
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT ONLINE PRIVACY.
On this website you’ll find information about how behavioural advertising works, further information about cookies and the steps you can take to protect your privacy on the internet.
A guide to deleting and controlling cookies in many of the internet browsers available.
A tool that allows users to opt out of behavioural advertising delivered by its member companies.